Monday, March 23, 2015

What the future holds?

What the future holds? What my life gonna look like in the future? Who's I'm gonna end up with in the future? Will I be happy in the future?

I don't know what my future gonna look like. But of course I want to have my own house, my own car, my own money, a very good job and my own in everything. And I also know by saying " I want this and that for my future " will never help me to fulfill what I want for future so I have to work really hard for it and I hope God will help me through everything for a better future.
Who am I gonna end up with in my future? I don't about that too. Maybe with the one I'm currently dating now? Hehe. But who knows right? If he is the one then I'll be the most happiest and luckiest girl alive, thankyou God but if he isn't then I'll accept that too. God have another plan for me I guess. Either way, I think I'll be okay.

Will I be happy in the future? That? Only God knows. I'm happy now and I don't any reason why I shouldn't be happy. I'm happy with my life, I'm happy with my family, I'm happy with him and I'm happy with my friends. Problem? I'll make it through it. Whatever problem I have, there always a way.