Friday, March 6, 2015

Believe.

The thing is, I can't believe in something that I need to believe. I just believe in something that I want to believe. It doesn't matter how hard someone try to make believe in something but if I don't want to believe, I won't.

And I don't blame myself either for having such a traits because sometimes, something that you need to believe in order to make you happy eventually end up hurting yourself. Trust me, I have an experience on that ;)

So, it doesn't matter for me if I can't believe in something that I need to believe. Because, if it really " The Truth " sooner or later me myself will finally unconsiously come to believes.

Hey? Don't blame me for my traits issue ;) This is not so not me back then. I used to be someone who easily believe when someone or anyone told me something. But not anymore.