Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wonderful Tonight..

It's late in the evening she wondering what clothes to wear
She'll put on her make up and brushes her long black hair
And then she asks me " Do I look all right ? "
And I say " Yes, you look wonderful tonight. "

We go to the party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me
And the she asks me " Do you feel all right ? "
And I say " Yes, I feel wonderful tonight. "

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much  I love you
It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed

And the i tell her as I turn out the light
I say " My darling, you were wonderful tonight 
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight. "