Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My everything.

Sometimes I sit in silence
Waiting for a sign, I'm breathless
Can't believe that you're not just a dream
But when you take my hand
My fears all fade away
Your love is more real than anything
That I ever known.

Hold me close
Don't ever let me go
I'm yours with all of my heart
All of my soul
Never looking back
You set me free.

You are my everything
The very air I breathe
And your love is all I ever need to know
That we can live this life
You gives me strength to face the tides
You're the sunlight in my sky
The way you look into my eyes
I feel brand new, alive
Because they tell me I'm yours and you're mine.

Thought I had all the answer
Knew my way around
My life was something that I thought would never change
Then you came along
Turned my world upside down
And baby I'm so glad I was wrong
In your love, I'm home.

So when things don't go your way
When you're let down, when you fear
Just reach for me I'm here
Every storm, any mountain can be climbed
Lean on me, I'm by your side
I will never leave your side,