Thursday, May 29, 2014

Just Saying..

I'm not saying I don't love you. I do, I really do but it takes a lot of time to know someone, to understand someone and to open up to someone about everything. And I'm not saying thing will be easy, it will be hard and will get harder if we gonna be together for a really long time.

And I'm a kind a girl who keep silent while many things going on in my mind. When in doubt, I will keep asking a question just to make my feeling in peace again and trust me the same question will be ask again if I'm in still dilemma. I don't know how to show the feeling that i had for you but if I say I love you believe me, I really did. The way I handle my anger, my stress out and my overthinking is to sleep. And you'll know more about me if your gonna stay longer with me.

I'm not asking you to keep stay by my side, that is all in your hand and your will. But, I can promise you as long as you trying and I'm trying, keep telling the truth to each other, be honest and loyal. I think its gonna work out just fine.