Friday, June 21, 2013

PRIMADONNA ~

Primadonna girl.. yeahh
All i ever wanted was the world
I can't help it that i need it all
The primadonna life the rise the fall
You say that i'm kind a difficult
But it always someone else fault
Got you wrapped around my finger babe
You can count on me to misbehave

Primadonna girl
Would you do anything for me
Buy a big diamond ring for me
Would you get down on your knees for me
Pop that pretty question right now baby

Beauty queen on a silver screen
Living life like i'm in the dream
I know i've got a big ego
I really don't know why it such a big deal though

And i'm sad to the core core core
Everyday is a chore chore chore
When you give i want more more more
I wanna be adored

Fill the void up with celluloid
Take a picture i'm with a boys
Get what i want cause i ask for it
Not because i'm really that deserving of it
Living life like i'm in a play
In the limelight i want to stay
I know i've got a big ego
I really don't know why it such a big deal though

Going up going down down down
Anything for the crown crown crown
When the lights diming down down down
I spin around